Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Paths of Bravery


Dear Lord please be with us this day and may Your Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths of humble bravery whenever it is needed and please lead us into paths of patience and please give us the ability to not let the things that others say and do, to become burdens to us, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Quotation:*
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who overcomes his enemies; for the hardest victory is victory over self. --Aristotle

KJV*
Ps 27:11 Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.
Ps 27:12 Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.
Ps 27:13 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
Ps 27:14 Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Isa 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Isa 41:11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
Isa 41:12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.
Isa 41:13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Lu 12:29 And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.
Lu 12:30 For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.
Lu 12:31 But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Lu 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

No comments: