Thursday, August 13, 2015

New Ideas


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths of new ideas and the excitement of living a life with the freedom to express our feelings of joy and love for others as the Holy Spirit works with us to do Your Will as we make decisions and choices when choosing priorities and values to live by.
Dear Lord please guide us into opportunities to make things better for others in Your name as we seek Your Kingdom, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Quotation:*
Sometimes a person's mind is stretched by a new idea and never does go back to its old dimensions. -Holmes

KJV*
Re 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Isa 12:3 Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.
Isa 12:4 And in that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.

Joh 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

Mt 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mt 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Mt 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

1Jo 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

No comments: