Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Messages


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit of Patience, Good, and Mercy be following us and guiding us in every thing that we say and do among Your Children. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths of love for everyone who we touch or are touched by as we seek Your Kingdom among all of the emotional turns and bumps of paths that must be traveled today.
Dear Lord please help us serve You well and find messages tucked away in the experiences that we find ourselves having as we seek Your Kingdom, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Ps 16:8  I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
Ps 16:9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
Ps 16:10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
Ps 16:11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.


No comments: