Thursday, May 16, 2013

Speculate

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may the Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do on this day. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You have given us in the past so that we can only speculate what our lives could have been without You delivering us from evil. Dear Lord please continue on with us as we tread the paths of life that we find before us and please help us choose the right paths as we seek Your Kingdom. Please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


Ps 119:35 Make me to go in the path of thy commandments; for therein do I delight. 
Ps 119:36 Incline my heart unto thy testimonies, and not to covetousness. 

Heb 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Php 4:11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. 
Php 4:12  I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. 
Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

No comments: