Thursday, May 30, 2013

Longsuffering Attitude of Love

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may Your Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and the protection that You have given us in our past life of ignorant weakness and vulnerability. Please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others and please help us to have patience with a longsuffering attitude of love, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen. 

KJV*
Ec 2:10 And whatsoever mine eyes desired I kept not from them, I withheld not my heart from any joy; for my heart rejoiced in all my labour: and this was my portion of all my labour. 
Ec 2:11 Then I looked on all the works that my hands had wrought, and on the labour that I had laboured to do: and, behold, all was vanity and vexation of spirit, and there was no profit under the sun. 
Ec 2:12 And I turned myself to behold wisdom, and madness, and folly: for what can the man do that cometh after the king? even that which hath been already done. 
Ec 2:13 Then I saw that wisdom excelleth folly, as far as light excelleth darkness.
Ec 2:14 The wise man's eyes are in his head; but the fool walketh in darkness: and I myself perceived also that one event happeneth to them all. 
Ec 2:15 Then said I in my heart, As it happeneth to the fool, so it happeneth even to me; and why was I then more wise? Then I said in my heart, that this also is vanity. 
Ec 2:16 For there is no remembrance of the wise more than of the fool for ever; seeing that which now is in the days to come shall all be forgotten. And how dieth the wise man? as the fool. 

Eph 4:2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; 

Col 3:11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all. 
Col 3:12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; 
Col 3:13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.

No comments: