Monday, April 1, 2013

Not in Haste, But in Hope

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may the Holy Spirit please be with us guiding and protecting us in all that we say and do. Please give us the patience and wisdom enough not to jump ahead to unwise decisions that we may be sorry about on another day, but help us take our time and do things after we have had time to consider all aspects of what our decisions mean to ourselves and others. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings that You have given us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen. 

KJV*
Pr 21:5 The thoughts of the diligent tend only to plenteousness; but of every one that is hasty only to want.

Ps 16:5 The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.
Ps 16:6 The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
Ps 16:7 I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the nightseasons.

Eph 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:  
Eph 1:18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
Eph 1:19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

No comments: