Friday, April 5, 2013

Answers, Strength, and Wisdom

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may the Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us in all things that we say and do on this day. Dear Lord please help us to find answers when questions are put to us, and please help us to be strong when strength is needed, and wise where wisdom is needed as we seek Your Kingdom among Your children on this day. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings that You have given us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Ps 34:2 My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. 
Ps 34:3 O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together. 
Ps 34:4 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. 

Mt 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
Mt 7:8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

No comments: