Thursday, October 14, 2010

Challenges

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may this be a good day of insight and success. May the challenges we face not be allowed to overwhelm us, and may we prevail where we have not been able to in the past. Please allow us to have understandings and confidence as we approach these challenges, and may we be able to sort out what really matters, and what is trivial. May the comfort of the Holy Spirit be giving us strength and guidance throughout this day, in Jesus Christ name we pray , amen.

Pr 14:26 In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge.
Ps 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Heb 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
Heb 13:6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

No comments: