Tuesday, November 28, 2023

With Strength In My Soul

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please lead us into an awareness of our good fortune in every aspect of our life where our different points must have been guided by the Holy Spirit so that the outcomes might be inline with Your Direction for the needs that would be fulfilled so as to be answering prayers that were spoken long ago.


KJV*

Ps 138:3 In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.

Ps 138:4 All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O LORD, when they hear the words of thy mouth.

Ps 138:5 Yea, they shall sing in the ways of the LORD: for great is the glory of the LORD.

Ps 138:6 Though the LORD be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off.

Ps 138:7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.

Ps 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Ps 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Ps 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Ps 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Joh 14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Joh 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.





No comments: