Thursday, November 9, 2023

To Find Strength

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please help us not to limit ourselves so that we are not able to live up to our potential as we mix and mingle with Your Children while seeking Your Kingdom among the temptations of this world even as we search for excuses and fears that will prevent our success if we do not persevere and persist in our efforts to overcome the obstacles that stand in our way even if these obstacles are imaginary and only in our minds.

Dear Lord please help us seek and find strength in mind and body that will enable us to overcome these negative doubts that stand in our way if we let them, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*

Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

2Co 11:30 If I must needs glory, I will glory of the things which concern mine infirmities.

2Co 11:31 The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.





No comments: