Saturday, July 29, 2023

He Shall Testify Of Me

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others. 

Dear Lord please help us realize and recognize the influence of Your Holy Spirit in our every day lives as we mix and mingle with Your Children while we seek Your Kingdom among the temptations of this world, even when we try to abstain from thoughts and deeds that we can tell are not helping to further Your Kingdom, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*

Php 4:1 Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved.


Php 2:16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

Php 2:17 Yea, and if I be offered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all.


Php 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Php 2:14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings:


 Mt 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.


 Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;


 Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.


 Joh 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:


 Joh 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.






No comments: