Monday, November 7, 2022

To Relinquish Control

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord sometimes Your kids make me so angry that I know that I need to have more patience and love in my heart if I am to live as You want, but I am not as You want me to be and that is evident if I try to make my own decisions, so dear Lord please take control and do not let me destroy myself nor my wonderful life, in Jesus Christ's name I pray, amen.


KJV*

1Ch 28:9 And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.


Ps 37:23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.

Ps 37:24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.


Mic 7:8 Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.

Mic 7:9 I will bear the indignation of the LORD, because I have sinned against him, until he plead my cause, and execute judgment for me: he will bring me forth to the light, and I shall behold his righteousness.


No comments: