Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Power Of Christ

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.  

Dear Lord please lead us into paths of understanding while we mix and mingle with Your Children while seeking Your Kingdom among the temptations of this world even as we are limited as to what we can do please help us find the paths to completion through Your Power and Strength, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


Quotation:*

The word "Comforter" as applied to the Holy Spirit needs to be translated by some vigorous term.  Literally, it means "with strength."  Jesus promised His followers that "The Strengthener" would be with them forever.  This promise is no lullaby for the fainthearted.  It is a blood transfusion for courageous living. --E. Paul Hovey


KJV*

2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

2Co 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.




No comments: