Thursday, April 21, 2022

To Know The Spirit Of Truth

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please lead us into wisdom and given understanding as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation while seeking Your Kingdom among the temptations of this world and please use us as witnesses for the love and power of Jesus Christ, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*

Lu 12:11 And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and unto magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say:

Lu 12:12 For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

Lu 12:13 And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.

Lu 12:14 And he said unto him, Man, who made me a judge or a divider over you?

Lu 12:15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.


Joh 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Joh 18:37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.


1Jo 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.



No comments: