Saturday, April 16, 2022

A Fulfilled Search

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please lead us not into paths of want but into paths of fulfilled searching for Your Kingdom as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation while seeking Your Kingdom among the temptations of this world even as Your manifested Truth becomes more clear in our lives as we search, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*

 2Pe 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:


1Co 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

1Co 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

1Co 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.



No comments: