Thursday, January 6, 2022

To Find Strength Through Jesus Christ

 


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please lead us into strength and confidence with faith and ability to withstand and overcome adversity whether it be spiritual or physical as we mix and mingle with Your Children while seeking Your Kingdom and Your Presence in our lives while we deal with the temptations and happenings in this world even as we feel weak and threatened because our faith is not strong, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*

1Jo 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.


Joh 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.


Joh 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:


Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.


Joh 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.


Joh 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.




No comments: