Saturday, January 15, 2022

To Ask In Jesus Christ's Name

 


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please lead us into paths of generosity and calmness when we need to solve problems and collect cooperation from all who are concerned as we mix and mingle with Your Children while seeking Your kingdom among the temptations of this world, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*

Joh 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Joh 14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Joh 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;


No comments: