Sunday, December 12, 2021

To Find God's Beauty

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others. 

Dear Lord please lead us into the excitement of finding Your Presence as we mix and mingle with Your Children while seeking Your Kingdom among the temptations of this world even as we fall into some of the pits and traps of evil as we sometimes fail to listen as we must decide where to turn aside and where to find truth, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*

Lu 10:38 Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house. 

Lu 10:39 And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word.

Lu 10:40 But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.

Lu 10:41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:

Lu 10:42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.


Ps 27:4 One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.

Ps 27:5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

Ps 27:6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.


Ps 3:3 But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

No comments: