Friday, October 29, 2021

To Find Paths Of Righteousness

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please lead us into paths of righteousness as we mix and mingle with Your Children while seeking Your Kingdom and please show us paths to take and things to say that will comfort and encourage those who are struggling and in need of strength so that we might be able to lend courage while we deal with the temptations of this world, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*

Ps 55:16 As for me, I will call upon God; and the LORD shall save me.

Ps 55:17 Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.

Ps 55:18 He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many with me.


1Th 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

1Th 5:18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

1Th 5:19 Quench not the Spirit.


1Ti 4:14 Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.

1Ti 4:15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

1Ti 4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.



No comments: