Saturday, October 16, 2021

To Find Healing

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please lead us into paths that will be ultimately Your Victory and advantage over evil as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation while seeking Your Kingdom among the temptations of this world as we find understanding and power in Your Word while we see true knowledge and wisdom available as we move forward toward the finished search for the paths that You have for us to tread, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV:*

Isa 43:5 Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;

Isa 43:6 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;

Isa 43:7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

No comments: