Sunday, June 27, 2021

To Be Strong In God's Word

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please lead us into reality and into the life with endurance so that we may find the tolerance to maintain and to follow Your Word into knowledge and ability to overcome the hate and greed so that we can sometimes be so strong as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation while seeking Your Kingdom, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Quotation:

Very little is needed to make a happy life. It is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. -Aurelius


KJV*

Ps 119:71 It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes.

Ps 119:72 The law of thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver.

Ps 119:73 Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: give me understanding, that I may learn thy commandments.



 

No comments: