Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Not To Be Dismayed

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Thank You for all of the opportunities that we have to influence others as we mix and mingle with Your Children while we seek Your Kingdom among the temptations of this world, and please help us not to be dismayed nor confused as we must make decisions as what to say and do even when we are so weak and befuddled when too much is going on all at the same time for us to find Your Love for others in our hearts, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


 Isa 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isa 41:11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.

Isa 41:12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.

Isa 41:13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.



No comments: