Tuesday, September 8, 2020

To Find Strength

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please lead us into paths of need as though we were workers ready to do Your Will as we approach the tasks of this day and please make ready and available to us the tools to use as their needs become apparent while we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation while seeking Your Kingdom in the midst of all of the unknowns in this world at this time, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*

2Co 6:1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.

2Co 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)


Php 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.


Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.


Joh 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.


2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

2Co 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.





No comments: