Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Please Use Us

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please use us to demonstrate Your greatness when it comes down to unconditional love and the power that is there for us to accept if we but grab ahold as we find the need to surrender our will as we struggle to overcome the discord in our lives as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation while seeking the peace and joy of Your Kingdom, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*

Eph 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Eph 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Eph 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Eph 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)


Eph 6:19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, 

Eph 6:20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Eph 6:21 But that ye also may know my affairs, and how I do, Tychicus, a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known to you all things:


Ac 28:30 And Paul dwelt two whole years in his own hired house, and received all that came in unto him,

Ac 28:31 Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.


Eph 6:22 Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that ye might know our affairs, and that he might comfort your hearts.

Eph 6:23 Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Eph 6:24 Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.



No comments: