Monday, July 6, 2020

To Seek Order


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in everything that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into the order of the life of seeing the good that is in the world as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation as we seek Your Kingdom in the twist and turns of the disorder while we try to fix this in our minds when You must mend it in Your Own good time and according to Your Plan for Your Creation as we all are seeking Your Peace and the Joy of Your Kingdom, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Ps 119:133 Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.
Ps 119:134 Deliver me from the oppression of man: so will I keep thy precepts.

Ro 6:12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

Ps 19:13 Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.

Joh 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
Joh 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
Joh 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

Php 4:5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.

Joh 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
Joh 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Php 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Php 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Joh 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
Joh 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Php 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Joh 15:8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

No comments: