Wednesday, July 15, 2020

To Love Others


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into the response of faithful love and respect as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation while trying to follow what we think is a path that would have been blazed by the Words and Thoughts of Jesus as He approached our consciences when He explained how we should treat others, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Joh 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
Joh 15:8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
Joh 15:9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
Joh 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
Joh 15:11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
Joh 15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

Mt 22:34 But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together.
Mt 22:35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
Mt 22:36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
Mt 22:37  Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Mt 22:38 This is the first and great commandment.
Mt 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Mt 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Mt 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

Ro 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

Ga 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

No comments: