Friday, March 1, 2019

To Surrender Control


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please take us into the edge of wisdom in our thoughts and show us please where to step as we travel so close to the edge so as to find enough intelligence to prevent the falling into a loss of all that is there for us to see the happiness that is ours to have if we surrender our will to Your Control, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Mt 11:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had made an end of commanding his twelve disciples, he departed thence to teach and to preach in their cities.
Mt 11:2 Now when John had heard in the prison the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples,
Mt 11:3 And said unto him, Art thou he that should come, or do we look for another?
Mt 11:4 Jesus answered and said unto them, Go and shew John again those things which ye do hear and see:
Mt 11:5 The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.
Mt 11:6 And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.
Mt 11:7 And as they departed, Jesus began to say unto the multitudes concerning John, What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind?
Mt 11:8 But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? behold, they that wear soft clothing are in kings' houses.
Mt 11:9 But what went ye out for to see? A prophet? yea, I say unto you, and more than a prophet.
Mt 11:10 For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

Eze 39:6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.
Eze 39:7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.

Pr 16:9 A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.

No comments: