Monday, March 4, 2019

Not To Be Intimidated


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths of not being intimidated by mankind but instead being enlightened by Your Holy Spirit as to what we must impress on others as to what is the most important parts of seeking Your Kingdom as we struggle with the temptations of this world as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Ps 18:20 The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.
Ps 18:21 For I have kept the ways of the LORD, and have not wickedly departed from my God.
Ps 18:22 For all his judgments were before me, and I did not put away his statutes from me.
Ps 18:23 I was also upright before him, and I kept myself from mine iniquity.
Ps 18:24 Therefore hath the LORD recompensed me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in his eyesight.
Ps 18:25 With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright;
Ps 18:26 With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.
Ps 18:27 For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.
Ps 18:28 For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.

No comments: