Friday, January 11, 2019

Sweet and Wonderful


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into the sweetness of knowledge and please show us the advantages to keeping the true and wondrous happenings alive in our spirits as we continue to mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Pr 13:19 The desire accomplished is sweet to the soul: but it is abomination to fools to depart from evil.
Pr 13:20 He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.

Isa 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Ps 104:31 The glory of the LORD shall endure for ever: the LORD shall rejoice in his works.
Ps 104:32 He looketh on the earth, and it trembleth: he toucheth the hills, and they smoke.
Ps 104:33 I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
Ps 104:34 My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD.
Ps 104:35 Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless thou the LORD, O my soul. Praise ye the LORD.

No comments: