Friday, December 29, 2017

Instructions


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into the following of Your Teachings and Your Word as though it was the valued instructions that would come with the purchase of something of great value in the world of material belongings and the hold that this side of our desires can have on our souls.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths with simple values that are not hard to understand but only need to be highlighted with love and kindness as we relate to our needs and the needs of others, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
1Co 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.
1Co 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
1Co 3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

1Co 9:22 To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.
1Co 9:23 And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.

No comments: