Sunday, June 21, 2015

Spreading Love and Light


Dear Lord please be with us this day and may Your Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into a realization that good is overcoming evil and that hate and greed are not always the way of thinking as Your Love and Your Kingdom's Light is spread across Your Creation, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Quotation:*
I asked a man what made his life so radiant and bright.  He answered: "Looking, looking toward the Light." -Anonymous

KJV*
Ps 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?


No comments: