Sunday, June 28, 2015

Endurance


Dear Lord please be with us this day and may Your Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into endurance and perseverance as we strive to do the work that is set before us and please help us to see how fortunate we are to be needed and included in the scheme of what is going on in Your Creation, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Ex 18:23 If thou shalt do this thing, and God command thee so, then thou shalt be able to endure, and all this people shall also go to their place in peace.

Ps 73:25 Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.
Ps 73:26 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.
Ps 73:27 For, lo, they that are far from thee shall perish: thou hast destroyed all them that go a whoring from thee.
Ps 73:28 But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.

Joh 4:35 Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.
Joh 4:36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.


No comments: