Friday, April 17, 2015

Peace of Mind


Dear Lord please be with us this day and may Your Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same .as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths of tolerance and patience for others while trying to understand how You would have us live our lives in Your Creation when we can become so confused by the questions of why things happen as they do, and why with our limited ability to reason why life can sometimes seem so unfair we can be overcome with greif.
Dear God please take control of our hearts and minds and please give us relief and please give us peace of mind on this day, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


Quotation:*
In His will is our peace. -Dante


KJV*
Joh 14:25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Joh 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

No comments: