Saturday, March 21, 2015

To Teach Others


Dear Lord please be with us this day and may Your Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into unselfish paths of thought and deed and please help us learn from mistakes made and teach others with humble love, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*
Ps 119:10 With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.
Ps 119:11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
Ps 119:12 Blessed art thou, O LORD: teach me thy statutes.

Ps 119:15 I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.
Ps 119:16 I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word.

Ps 119:18 Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.

Ps 119:26 I have declared my ways, and thou heardest me: teach me thy statutes.

Ps 119:35 Make me to go in the path of thy commandments; for therein do I delight.
Ps 119:36 Incline my heart unto thy testimonies, and not to covetousness.
Ps 119:37 Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken thou me in thy way.

No comments: