Sunday, March 29, 2015

Paths That You Set Us On


Dear Lord please be with us this day and may Your Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please be with us as we travel and keep us safe and please help us to help others find Your Peace as we seek Your Kingdom and walk the paths that You set us on, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Pr 2:1 My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee;
Pr 2:2 So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;
Pr 2:3 Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;
Pr 2:4 If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;
Pr 2:5 Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.
Pr 2:6 For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.
Pr 2:7 He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.
Pr 2:8 He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.
Pr 2:9 Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.

Ps 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Ps 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
Ps 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Ps 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Ps 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Ps 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

No comments: