Saturday, September 27, 2014

Relief From Pain


Dear Lord please be with us this day and May Your Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You have given us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths where answers are found to our searching for relief from pains of all kind both spiritual and physical and please show us how to relieve others by our witness to Your Peace, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Joh 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.
Joh 16:29 His disciples said unto him, Lo, now speakest thou plainly, and speakest no proverb.
Joh 16:30 Now are we sure that thou knowest all things, and needest not that any man should ask thee: by this we believe that thou camest forth from God.
Joh 16:31 Jesus answered them, Do ye now believe?
Joh 16:32 Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.
Joh 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.


No comments: