Saturday, September 20, 2014

Cooperation


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths of cooperation and a united effort to make things come together for the good and well being of all who are concerned or involved in our daily lives, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


Quotation:*
Cooperation is spelled with two letters- WE. --G.M. Verity

KJV*
Php 4:1 Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved.
Php 4:2 I beseech Euodias, and beseech Syntyche, that they be of the same mind in the Lord.

Php 2:2 Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.

No comments: