Sunday, May 25, 2014

For Others to Hear and See

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may Your Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others. 
Dear Lord please lead us into thought and deed on this day that will bring us closer to Your Peace and Your Kingdom and please help us as we choose words for others to hear and deeds for others to see, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen. 

Quotation:*
Live among men as if God beheld you; speak to God as if men were listening. -Seneca 

KJV*
Jer 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Jer 29:12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
Jer 29:13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Mt 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 
Mt 6:34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. 

Mt 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
Mt 7:8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

No comments: