Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Not to Quit

Dear Lord please be with  us this day and may Your Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths of positive attitudes with strength enough physically and emotionally to persevere against the temptations to quit, and to move on to finish the tasks that are before us on this day, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Heb 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 
Heb 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Heb 12:3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds. 

Mt 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 
Mt 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 
Mt 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. 

Ps 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Ps 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
Ps 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 
Ps 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 
Ps 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 
Ps 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

No comments: