Friday, November 22, 2013

Making a Difference


Dear Lord please be with us this day and may Your Holy Spirit please be with us this day in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You have given us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others. 

Dear Lord please use us this day to make a difference in Your Creation, be it ever so small a difference, may it be for the better. In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen. 
          KJV*
Mt 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 

Mt 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Mt 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

No comments: