Saturday, November 9, 2013

Love in the Minds

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may Your Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You have given us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please shape this day around things that we can do to further Your Kingdom and please lead us on paths that will be of benefit to others while increasing our faith and hope for what thoughts and actions of love may be in the minds of Your Children. In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen. 

Quotation:*
Love is the doorway through which the human soul passes from selfishness to service and from solitude to kinship with all mankind. -Anonymous

KJV*
Ps 116:1 I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. 
Ps 116:2 Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live. 
Ps 116:3 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow. 
Ps 116:4 Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul. 
Ps 116:5 Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful. 
Ps 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me. 
Ps 116:7 Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee. 
Ps 116:8 For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling. 
Ps 116:9 I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living. 
Ps 116:10 I believed, therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted: 

Mr 12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. 
Mr 12:31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

No comments: