Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Take Stock and Find For the Best

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may Your Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You have given us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please help us to persevere in our daily seeking of Your Kingdom even when we feel defeated and out of the energy needed to move forward in completing the tasks that are ours left to do.
Dear Lord please lead us on paths that will encourage us to take stock of our situation, count our blessings, and declare in our hearts and minds that we can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens us and that if God is for us, who can be against us. In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Php 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
Php 4:5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. 
Php 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Php 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Php 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 

Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Joh 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. 
Joh 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
Joh 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. 
Joh 15:8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. 

Ro 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

No comments: