Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Memory

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may we be realistic in what we expect it to be like. May the Holy Spirit show us how to use each day as a new gift from You and as a piece of our life that even though it may not seem smooth and desirable at the time may turn out to be a memory to be cherished on some other day. In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Qutation:
Memory is like a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things. -Harris

De 32:7 Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee.

Ps 77:11 I will remember the works of the LORD: surely I will remember thy wonders of old.

Jon 2:7 When my soul fainted within me I remembered the LORD: and my prayer came in unto thee, into thine holy temple.

Ps 63:5 My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:
Ps 63:6 When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.

No comments: