Saturday, May 14, 2011

Daily Bread

Dear Lord please be with us and please give us our "Daily Bread" this day. May we finish this day with more ability to do Your Will and become humble without having to endure the pain of being humbled. Help us serve as needed without fanfare or bid for self righteous glory, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV
Mt 6:11 Give us this day our daily bread.
Pr 30:8 Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:
Isa 55:2 Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
Joh 6:33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
Joh 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

No comments: