Saturday, March 9, 2024

God Is The Lord

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. 

Dear Lord please help us make the most out of this day and please show us the way that we should turn to find the truth of life in abundance, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*

Lu 12:4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.

Lu 12:5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Php 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.

Ps 118:24 This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Ps 118:25 Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.

Ps 118:26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.

Ps 118:27 God is the LORD, which hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar.

Ps 118:28 Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee.

Ps 118:29 O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Lu 12:1 In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.

Lu 12:2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

Lu 12:3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.



No comments: