Tuesday, May 30, 2023

To Cry Unto The Lord

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others. 

Dear Lord please lead us into areas of commitment so that we may be in positions of assistance when necessary to help others as we mix and mingle with Your Children while seeking Your Kingdom among the temptations of this world even as we try to accommodate and provide for our own desires and needs, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.



KJV*

Ps 141:1 <<A Psalm of David.>> LORD, I cry unto thee: make haste unto me; give ear unto my voice, when I cry unto thee.


Ps 70:5 But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O LORD, make no tarrying.


 Mr 4:19 And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful. 


 Mr 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?






    

No comments: