Monday, February 6, 2023

Not To Confusion

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do.  Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please lead us into paths of understanding with the ability to act as we see the need as we mix and mingle with Your Children while seeking Your Kingdom among the temptations of this world even though we are suffering from confusion and lack of knowledge as we try to move forward, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*

Ps 61:2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

Ps 61:3 For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.

Ps 61:4 I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.


Ps 71:1 In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Ps 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Ps 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.


Ps 91:4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.



No comments: