Saturday, January 14, 2023

To Be Rich

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Thank You for all the times that You have answered our prayers as we have been mixing and mingling with Your Children while seeking Your Kingdom among the temptations of this world even as we know better than to seek great wealth and fortune when we are so wealthy in the gifts that we have received from You as we have been guided by Your Word, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen. 


No man can tell whether he is rich or poor by turning to his ledger.  It is the heart that makes a man rich.  He is rich according to what he is, not according to what he has. -Beecher


KJV*

Pr 30:8 Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:

Pr 30:9 Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.

 

No comments: