Saturday, December 24, 2022

To Find Rest

 Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that you give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord Please lead us into positions of gratitude as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation while seeking Your Kingdom among the temptations of this world even when we feel so inadequate and unable to overcome the evil forces that are so strong unless we surrender our will and permit You to be in control of our emotions and our desires, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*

 Mt 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

 Mt 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.  

No comments: