Wednesday, September 7, 2022

That Ye Love One Another

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please give us eyes to see the beauty of the day as we mix and mingle with Your Children while seeking Your kingdom in Your Creation among the temptations of this world, and please show us where to stand so that we may only add to or help the beauty to shine through, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


Quotations

The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express. -Bacon

The serene, silent beauty of a holy life is the most powerful influence in the world, next to the might of God. -Pascal

The hand that hath made you fair hath made you good. -Shakespeare

I pray thee, O God that I may be beautiful within. - Socrates


KJV*

Ps 149:4 For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.


Isa 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.


Joh 15:8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

Joh 15:9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.

Joh 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

Joh 15:11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

Joh 15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

Joh 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.







No comments: